Bernard Boutique is an independent, multi-brand luxury fashion retailer that was established in 1969. Our friendly, tight-knit team constantly strive to provide the best customer experience both in our boutique and online to ensure our customers are satisfied with both products and service. As we continue to expand we are constantly seeking new talent to join our current team.
Here at Bernard Boutique we are recruiting diverse talent for a number of varied roles in-store and online. If you are eligible to work in the UK and would like to join our ever-growing team please refer to our full list of current vacancies.
We are a luxury fashion retailer committed to providing the best customer service within a friendly, positive and professional working environment.
Our aim is to make our customers feel welcome and at ease whilst providing the highest level of personal customer service thus, building close relationships with our customers and offering a one-on-one styling and shopping experience.
Job Title: E-commerce Supervisor
Hours: full-time Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Start date: ASAP
Join our small but fabulous online team in Esher, Surrey to support our own international luxury website and Global retail platform Farfetch.
We are looking for a creative, driven enthusiast and capable e-commerce supervisor who can take a strategic approach towards planning the day to day management of e-commerce tasks, product content, customer relations and sales.
Overseeing the store partnership with Farfetch managing store products, product updates, sales, orders and customer relations.
Producing concise and factual product descriptions, using word press, for both the store website and Farfetch.
Working closely with the Communications Manager to develop engagement and drive sales to the store website through the use of social media and marketing. A fast expanding innovative company who embrace new ideas to ensure the business is constantly moving forward continues to improve customer experience and expand the client database.
E-commerce Supervisor Role
• Managing and processing the daily orders from the store portal on Farfetch
• Liaising with the Farfetch teams in partner services and customer services on product issues and customer enquiries.
• Working closely with the store Farfetch Account Executive on general issues, the seasonal stock and promotions on the website and Farfetch app.
• Overseeing the monthly financial reports from Farfetch checking sales reports.
• Assisting to promote the store in fashion editorial by supplying products for Farfetch fashion content.
• Processing stock to be shot at the Farfetch production studio for online photography.
• Writing product descriptions for Farfetch and the Bernard Boutique website.
• Linking product imagery from Farfetch to EPOS system and uploading product imagery to the Bernard Boutique website
• Overseeing the visual merchandising of the website.
• Working closely with the E-commerce assistant to maintain and oversee the Farfetch portal and the Bernard Boutique website.
• Knowledge of WordPress and Photoshop.
• Assist the Communications Manager with any relevant social media and newsletter updates, knowledge of Mailchimp would be beneficial.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are looking to be a part of an amazing sales team and dynamic work environment please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com